MANAGEMENT POLICY AND COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
Purpose and Objective
Kanapitsa Mare Hotel has set as its goal the continuous improvement of the service it provides to its customers. Effective complaints management is a prerequisite for providing quality services and is an essential source of evidence for identifying weaknesses in policies and procedures. For this purpose, the hotel has established and developed a Complaints Management Policy and has defined guidelines on how it will receive and manage the complaints sent. Implementation of this policy ensures that complaints submitted are dealt with fairly and promptly with efficiency and confidentiality.
Kanapitsa Mare Hotel through this policy undertakes that the management of complaints will be prompt and fair by ensuring that:
- The complaint will be studied in depth and with discretion.
- Will be fair to you and to any person in its workforce who may be the subject of the complaint.
- There will be no charge for submitting the complaint.
- Its policy will always be posted on its website, www.kanapitsamare.com.
- The protection of personal data as defined by the European Union and the relevant Law (the Processing of Personal Data (Protection of the Individual) Act of 2001) will always be respected.
- Complaints will be recorded and analyzed at regular intervals to identify and resolve problematic processes and practices and avoid repeated omissions.
- Individuals named in the complaint or persons responsible for handling complaints will not participate in an investigation of the complaint if there is a conflict of interest.
- The hotel staff will be continuously trained and will have direct access to the complaints management policy, always aiming to manage them effectively.
- The Board of Directors, the Management, and the workforce of the hotel recognize your right to submit a complaint and are committed to the goal of fair and efficient resolution of problems that may arise from the services it offers.
The complaints management system included in this Policy and the internal procedures applied will be reviewed at least annually in order to continuously ensure transparency, efficiency, and the greatest possible satisfaction of the hotel's customers.
1. Who can file a complaint
Any complaint can be submitted by any tenant of the hotel.
2. The first point of contact
The first point of contact, in case you are not satisfied with any of the services we offer, should be the Hotel Reception. Our goal is to provide a solution immediately and in the first year with the aim of ensuring you an excellent experience from our hotel, and clearly before your departure.
3. Stages of filing a complaint
Once you have received a response and are still not satisfied with the way your complaint has been handled, you can write to:
General Manager Kanapitsa Mare Hotel Kanapitsa, Skiathos, 37002, Greece
We emphasize that all formal complaints should be sent in writing. This way your rights are protected, and we are given the opportunity to handle all complaints fairly, discreetly, efficiently, and consistently.
From you we would like to:
- enter details of the reservation (or the agency) and your contact details
- clearly describe your complaint
- you are specific about the reasons why you are making a complaint
- state your expectations regarding the resolution of the problem
4. Complaint handling time
If a response to your formal complaint cannot be provided immediately, it will be investigated within the following timeframes:
- Sending confirmation of receipt of the complaint within two working days from the date of receipt.
- Your complaint will be investigated within 15 working days and the answer will be sent to you immediately.
- In individual cases where more time is required for a more correct and thorough investigation, we will request an extension in writing. In the letter we will mention, in addition to any additional information we may need, the actions we have already taken and the actions to be taken to complete the investigation, so that you are fully informed.
- We will aim for the response to be sent no later than 10 working days from the day we inform you that we need more time or from the day we receive any additional information we have requested from you.
5. Right to information
During the investigation of your complaint, you have every right to request information on its progress by contacting the hotel.
The management of Kanapitsa Mare Hotel